Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sand Point Photo Tour

I'm finally posting some of the pictures from my trip to Sand Point.

*Picture of John and I at the Anchorage airport. We enjoyed the fact that Pen Air is in the small planes area, meaning John could wait at the gate with me (since we didn't have to go through security).














*Picture of the plane from inside the Sand Point "terminal".

*Picture of the phone booths at the Harbor. It's been a long time since I've seen one of these.















*Pictures of Sand Point views from our walk the first day.















































*Pictures of the graveyard.

































*Picture of the American Bald Eagle.















*Pictures of the Eastern Orthodox Church. (The one of inside is taken through the window-- hence the poor quality.)

































*Pictures of the raven and washed up boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment