Friday, November 5, 2010

Spills and Stops

Ice is terrible! I had my first spill... It was in our school parking lot on black ice. I scared John terribly, as I AHHHHH-d prior to slipping, which sent my phone flying (and disconnecting) and me on my butt and hands (don't even know how that happened). I'm okay... the base of my palm is a bit bruised, but otherwise I'm fine... YUCK! I'm going to go buy those metal claw feet things to add to my shoes.

Another spill was an oil spill... on the road near Talkeetna-- the road to Fairbanks, which put a full stop to the Fairbanks trip. I was feeling very uneasy about it, so I was pleased with the decision.

We had dinner with Joe at Imperial Palace--a Chinese/Korean restaurant between Pin-Ups Espresso and Castle Boutique... very tasty and nice staff and ambiance, though its location was a bit iffy.

We're going to go see Mastermind tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment