Monday, April 25, 2011

Sinus Infection & Seder

Sorry it's been so long since I've written.

Two Fridays ago I started getting sick. Ugh! I had a sore throat, crud in my chest, and was super tired. By Sunday I barely had a voice and had started couching terribly, which, as you can imagine, made attending the symphony a bit awkward.

About half the teachers at every grade level were sick; so, I didn't think much of it. But, by Wednesday it was obvious that I wasn't getting better. On Thursday I finally went to the doctor. She said I'd had a virus that had turned into an infection.

Anyway, this meant I had to miss Steve and Tammy's Passover Seder. They hosted a Seder for all the clerks (and their "plus ones") who had never been to one. I was really looking forward to going, but ended up staying home and sleeping. John went and was impressed by all the food and the number of guests they accommodated.

No comments:

Post a Comment