Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Apartment: Still no pictures, but...


Aside from the fact that I managed to incorrectly use at least 2 punctuation marks in the title, this post is the layout of our apartment. We are the downstairs unit in a 2 story house. The 2 stories are completely separate. (So, what's shown here is all ours-- there's another "apartment" above us.) I still don't have pictures (though I'm optimistic one of these boxes will have my USB cable), but did a completely non-scaled (yep, amazingly the bathroom isn't larger than the guest bedroom) depiction of the apartment's layout. Hopefully this helps you picture where we're living. I'm currently in the living room if you need me to be really specific. ;)

4 comments:

  1. 2 things:

    1) did you make this picture with that crappy home designer software we had on our windows 3.1 machine growing up? (remember that computer in the back room of the house on Knight? we even had the dot-matrix printer)

    2) What on earth is a mud room? I could guess what it is if this were a spa, but I have no clue what function it would serve in a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) No. I made it on Word. Yes, I remember. We had Oregon Trail--awesomeness.

    2) Larry's house in Telluride had one... it's basically a place without carpet to take off shoes and hang up coats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shocking that a kid from phx doesn't know what a mud room is, huh?

    i'm pretty sure that house design software is still in the garage at mom's house (over by the kerry's car magazines and automobile fluids). maybe sim city 2000 is over there, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a nice space for a couple. (If you really really want to take pictures, the built-in camera on your laptop isn't a bad option.)

    ReplyDelete