Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Classroom and Co-Workers





















Well, I went into school today. This was the first day the school was open. Teachers don't report back until August 12th; so, I was quite surprised at the number of teachers who came to work. All of our second grade team and the first grade team were there today. I got a tour of the whole school. I was able to hang out a bit with each of my coworkers and am really looking forward to the year ahead. It's, of course, odd to be at a new school... but, to make the transition easier, this school has the same colors as Sine-- teal and purple... pretty funny, huh?

Above are some pictures of my classroom as I spun around the room. It's before my mom has worked her magic. She's coming to help me set up my room in less than a week!! Very cool.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! You'll make it quite the welcoming environment, I do trust you!

    ReplyDelete