Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My School


Today I went to visit my new school, Willow Crest Elementary School-- home of the Willing Wolverines. (The picture above is of the front of the school... obviously taken in winter.)

I was able to meet my new principal, Kristina Peterson, and was pleased with the impression. It was a brief visit--mostly to meet Kristina, see my classroom, and try to pick up some teacher's editions. The classroom has a wall of windows and a partial wall of coat hooks ;) I'm excited for the year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. follow-up questions:

    predicted amount of work on the classroom compared to glendale classroom?

    predicted animal that will get stuck in the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) similar

    2) magpie (because that's the only animal I've seen)... I think most animals disappear in the winter-- a little thing we like to call hibernation ;)

    ReplyDelete